Chobe Bush Lodge
Chobe Bush Lodge will be situated in Kasane directly on the border with Chobe
National Park and within 150m from Chobe River front.
Right on our doorstep four African countries meet ( Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia), Chobe Bush Lodge will therefore offer an excellent gateway location to Chobe, Victoria Falls or Caprivi.
Close proximity to Victoria Falls International Airport, Livingstone International Airport and Kasane International Airport makes us easily accessible, with daily road transfers or charter flights connecting all these airports with Chobe Bush Lodge.
The flagship accommodation will consist of 38 spacious luxury en-suite rooms each one with open plan bathroom
featuring both bath and a shower, air-conditioning, TV and safe.
The rooms will be completed in modern-bush style design.
Bottom rooms will have verandas while the top rooms will have balconies with exquisite views over Chobe National park.
There will be 4 large exclusive family rooms consisting of two separate bedrooms each with its own en-suite facilities ( Twin & Double beds)
The rooms and facilities of Chobe Bush Lodge will have mixed views over Chobe National Park and Chobe floodplains in the far distance.
The bush restaurant with indigenous flavors of Africa will serve
combination of a buffet and a la carte style meals
Swimming pool and pool deck
Cocktail bar with beautiful views over African bush
Lounge areas with Wifi hotspots
Curio & Craft Shop
Secluded viewing platforms overlooking Chobe National Park
Game drives in 9 seater game viewing vehicles
Game viewing cruises, Private boat cruises,
Victoria falls day trip, Okavango Delta day trip,
Namibian Village walk, Scenic Flights,
Fishing, Reptile Park visits, Birding,
Transfers, Local Flights,
Chobe Bush Lodge at a Glance
• Situated in Kasane, directly on the border with Chobe National Park
• 42 spacious luxury en suite rooms
• Family rooms & Babysitting facilities
• Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
• Swimming pool & Lounge deck,
• Transfers from Victoria Falls, Livingstone and Kasane Airports
• Game Drives, Boat Cruises into Chobe National park
• Fishing, Scenic Flights, Namibian Village walk, Visits to reptile park
• Viewing platforms overlooking Chobe National Park
• Vic Falls day trip & Okavango Delta day trip
• Charter flights into the Delta
• Curio & Craft Shops
• Health & Beauty Saloon (at Chobe Safari Lodge)
• Internet Access
• Activities & Booking Center
• Owned by Chobe Fish Eagle ("Under One Botswana Sky" - Chobe Bush Lodge, Chobe Safari Lodge, Moremi Crossing , PomPom Camp, Nata Lodge, Gunn's Camp)
Game Typically Seen at Chobe National Park
• Red Lechwe
• Wild Dog
|Valid from 01 April 2014 – 31 March 2015|
(rate per room; sleeps max 2pax)
|Family Safari rooms
(rate per room; sleeps max 2adults +2children under 12yrs age)
PRICES MAY CHANGE DUE TO ESCALATING FUEL PRICES AND FLUCTUATING EXCHANGE RATE